Track and Field Anthlete
● 2013 Standard Chartered Hong Kong Women’s – Champion of Half Marathon for 3 consecutive years
● 2014 Standard Chartered Hong Kong Women’s – 10 km Marathon Champion
● 2016 Rio Olympic Games Women’s Marathon – Hong Kong Representative
● 2017 North Pole Women’s Marathon 3rd Place
● 2019 Standard Chartered Hong Kong Women’s – Half Marathon Champion
● 2019 Niigata, Japan Women’s – Half Marathon 3rd Place
Yiu Kit Ching Christy, one of the athletes of the Hong Kong Amateur Athletic Association, won four times in the Hong Kong Marathon Women’s Half Marathon event. From child to adult, I love sprinting and long jump. From the age of thirteen, my physical education teacher thought that my lung capacity was different from others. Thus, I started to train long distances.